Friday 20 November 2009

monthiversary

Just realised. One month today since I arrived in Berlin. One month. Four entries. Fucking hell. I am so, so bad at this blogging milarkies. Maybe it is a good thing... an indication that I am actually out and enjoying myself and am not sitting in my computer all day? No. That isn't the case. I keep remembering when I had a blog back in the good old days. I was 18, had just moved to London and was quite the irritating little scenester. You couldn't stop me updating that thing. Once a day at least. Often more. I can't decide if I was waaaay more interesting then... or did I just think I was more interesting then? I need to find that blog, reread it and find out. I think it is the latter... at least it better be.

Still. I am a blogging-retard. Must try harder. Tomorrow I am going to update the shit out of this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment