Saturday 21 November 2009

ich bin faul

I was going to do an entry today where I make up for the complete lack of previous entries, but then I decided that it would be long and I am way too lazy. Plus, I want to go to a flohmarket in Schoneberg and considering that it is half fucking two already, I should probably stop being such a lazy twat and leave the flat.

So updating the fuck out of this thing hasn't panned out. i am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Maybe I could do a short hand version of the last month... First day here: Got up. Looked at stuff. Went to bar. Drank. Went home. Repeat with different stuff/bar every day since. Insert a few sleepy days, various different visitors and some self-analysing in that and you are pretty much there. Oh and I have made a couple of friends my venturing into expat land... and my German has gone from utterly terrible to just terrible. Bonus!


No comments:

Post a Comment